Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Mantle!

Last week I shared with you my DIY Spring Wreath.  
I decided to hang it on the mirror above the fireplace and
I tried to incorporate fun bright colors to coordinate with the wreath
and add in a little Easter fun!  


You can't go wrong with bright colored plastic eggs and jelly beans!


I've had this little tree with the tiny Easter ornaments for years.  The kids love it!
The glass bunnies were a gift from my mom.


The "Spring" wooden blocks were found in the Dollar Isle at Target!


I had some 5x5 fabric samples that I wasn't quite sure what to do with.  The colors
were perfect for the spring mantle, so I decided to make my own
colorful pennant!  I just cut them into triangles and attached 
them to the ribbon using an iron and Heat'n Bond.
Easy Peasy!


Bright, Cheerful, Colorful and Kid Approved! 


We're already enjoying 85 degree weather here in Nashville.  I think we
skipped right over Spring and headed straight into summer!  
(I'm not complaining though!  Bring on the heat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE and appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...