Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Fun Find!

Last week while out shopping with my bestie I spotted this gorgeous 
table runner at my local Home Goods and just had to have it!
The colors are perfect and it was only $12.99!
We were having brown overload in this nook so it's nice to add a little color.
Hopefully soon I can get some permanent end chairs, but for now
I'm still borrowing two from the dining room.  I'm thinking a light color for sure,
maybe an upholstered linen?





I couldn't resist picking up these hydrangeas while grocery shopping this morning.
They are so summery...and I can't wait for summer!
For now, it's nice to have these little flowers as a reminder that spring is 
right around the corner.



My original plan for my morning while the kiddos were at preschool was to organize my 
closet, but I have managed to waste my entire day!  After dropping off the kids 
I stopped at Starbucks (venti skinny peppermint mocha!) and then 
went to Dollar Tree...Oh my goodness.  I literally could spend hours in there.  And, frankly, that is just
what I did today!  Then, Kroger, a little cleaning in the kitchen...and now it's almost
time to pick them back up!  Sheesh!  

I'll keep you updated.  The closet is going to be one heck of a chore!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE and appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...