Monday, January 2, 2012

Santa brought me a new kitchen table!!!

Yay!!  I must have been a really good girl this year!  Santa brought me this gorgeous new table and two benches for our breakfast nook!  It's the Napa Collection from World Market.
I'm really so happy with her! 
 I need to get some new chairs to go on each end, 
but for now I just pulled out two chairs from the dining room.  



Santa was so sneaky and had set up the new table before I could take any before pics of the space but this picture will give you an idea.  We had three highchairs in one corner of the nook and a pub table and four stools in the other.  Clearly we bought that pub table long before we planned on having a child, much less the surprise of triplets!  We loved the pub table, but since the kids came along it just didn't make sense anymore.  We had to eat separately from the kids and we really wanted to all be able to sit at one table and enjoy our meals together.  


I moved two of the stools over to the counter. 


Turns out that the kids are still too small to actually sit at on the bench so this is how it looks now.  Thankfully my father-in-law is in the restaurant equipment business so he loaned us these highchairs that we can scoot up to the table.


You know what?  That's okay!  At least we are all sitting together now and can eat as a family!  Highchairs are temporary, right?  (Can't say that I'm gonna miss them though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE and appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...