Friday, December 9, 2011

Living Room

I wanted to show you the rest of my living room and it's Christmas Decor!  As I said yesterday, I decided to mix things up a bit and use teal and green decorations instead of my usual green and red.  Here is my mantle.  It all started with the fun teal sparkly ball thingies that I found and Joann's.  I love em!  
I admit, I do prefer to use fresh greenery, but this year I just wanted to keep it simple and mess free.  With the trio I don't have a lot of extra time to spend changing out the dead branches and adding new ones and so on....so I went the easy route with a fake garland that I had on hand.  I scattered a few ornaments in, some gold candles and added a bow to the vase to give it a festive touch.



This picture is dark (sorry, need to work on my photog skills!) but I wanted to give you a full view of the room.  (I have some funky green curtains to hang on the window on the left, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I really think they will make a huge difference and really soften up the room.  Will keep you updated on that one!)


And lastly, here is the buffet again which I feel ties it all together!  It's probably my most favorite piece of  furniture in the house!


So, tomorrow I have planned a big old birthday bash for my sweet babies who will be turning 3 on Tuesday.  The theme is "The Three Amigos Turn 3"!  We'll be having a whole Mexican Fiesta!  I'll share pics with you next week!  

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE and appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...