Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Wish List

Yesterday was the first day that we've had that has been below 90 degrees which made me immediately look forward to fall. Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. I love the cool weather, the color of the leaves, the smells of pumpkin and spice, but most of all, I love getting out all of my favorite comfy sweaters and boots! Here are some things that I am pining for this fall:


pl685198-01vliv01.jpg

I've been drooling over these Frye boots for years. A classic that will never go out of style. Via Piperlime


pl907732-00vliv01.jpg

How stinkin' cute is this tweed dress??? Via Piperlime


seven4001234941_p1_1-0_347x683.jpg

I've been obsessing over these jeans for months. Just saw that they are on sale 50% off? I'll take 'em!!!! Via Shopbob


unknown.jpg

It..it t'was...cashmere! Anyone else watch Seinfeld? Every fall I swoon over the cashmere sweaters at J.Crew


on839580-04vliv01.jpg

How caaaa-ute is this yellow pea coat? Love love love!!! Via Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE and appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...